Tuesday, November 20, 2012

HarperCollins and Simon & Schuster merger?!

YIKES!

First, it was Penguin and Random House. That JUST happened.

Now, it's HarperCollins in preliminary talks to buy S&S.

My best friend called it when the first talk of a merge happened. She predicted this one, too. I didn't know if it would, but wow does it feel scary.

How strange it will be not to say "The Big Six?"

I know jobs will be lost in house and I'm sure that will impact authors as well.

Eeep.

Um, back to writing. A lot. Very fast.

1 comment:

A~ said...

Best of luck to you Jessica!!! Things will work out!

Counting down to Saddlehill Academy!

  Hii, friends! I'm so very thrilled to remind everyone that NEXT MONTH (!!!) is the release of my first novel in eight years! Ahhhhh!!...

Total Pageviews